- To ensure right to learn political knowledge of persons with disabilities including marginalized people
- To be inclusive and considered rights of PWDs and marginalized people in political system
- To promote participation of PWDs and marginalized people in leadership and promote skill of advocating in political system in Myanmar.
No of Trainees – Total 20 trainees will be selected 10 from Yangon region and 10 from other state and regions through Myanmar.
Training period – Training will take total 6 days from 16th to 21st July 2018. Selected trainees must be fully participated and would be only awarded training certificate to those who fully participated in all days.
Training Venue – Wyne Hotel (No.34, Kyaik Pagoda Road, Mayangone Township, yangon
Ph – 01-9669603
- Module 1 – Myanmar’s Political System
- Module 2 – Education Rights and Inclusion
- Module 3 – Leadership Skills
- Module 4 – Comparative Analysis of Inclusive and Democratic Engagement
Criteria for Training applicants
- Must be over 18
- Must be Myanmar Nationality
- Must be PWDs or family member of PWDs or youth, women, races and LGBTIQA
- Must be have passed Middle School Education level
- Must be really interested in politics and reutilized knowledge after completing training
- Must not be egoist and partisan
- Must have recommendation letter if applicants are member of any Orgs or School
Training will be provided during training period
- Least transportation charges (from your home to training venue)
- Breakfast, Lunch and refreshment
- Training materials and stationaries
- Accommodation for trainees who come from outside of Yangon area
Trainees with disabilities will be provided
- Sing language interpreter
- Barrier free training venue
- Important training lecture are arranged with braille for trainees with visual impaired
Deadline for application – 29tth June 2018 (Friday)
Interested applicants has to send application form through Email or personally or post office to the following address –
No.17/19, Thar Yar Aye Street, 3 Quarter, Thamine,
Mayangone Township, Yangon, Myanmar,
Remark – As selected applicants would be contacted through phone number from application form, you are requested to be sure completed your necessary information and phone number in application form.